Thursday, January 8, 2015

Apple Seeds OS X Yosemite 10.10.2 Build 14C94b to Developers http://goo.gl/I9KgZk

Apple doesn't listen on these boards. The only way is to send them feedback. If you have a Mac Developer license, use bugreport.apple.com, otherwise, use feedback.apple.com. I found that Apple actually replies when using bugreport.apple.com system.


That said, I have filed multiple radars about graphical glitches, and they all have gone unresolved. They only asked me for system logs but then they failed to respond further. Once in a while after some time from the original radar filing date, they tell me that the issue "may" be fixed in the recent dev update build, even when clearly there was no work done on the graphics side. :rolleyes: I have to keep telling them that the issue has not been fixed. I think they just want to close out the radars.




Apple is a big company... definitely some of the employees also visit these sites and are in a position to instigate change outside of the standard channels if motivated...

Source Article from http://www.macrumors.com/2015/01/07/yosemite-10-10-2-14c94b-seed/
Apple Seeds OS X Yosemite 10.10.2 Build 14C94b to Developers

No comments:

Post a Comment